Please see important information below regarding chaperoning at Fairview
If you would like to become a chaperone while your child is at Fairview, you must:
- At least two weeks prior to your child's arrival date, you must attend any training date listed below (one only) at Claud E. Kitchens Outdoor School at Fairview.
- Complete all required paperwork at the training, including an authorization for WCPS to conduct a criminal background check; background check must be clear to become a chaperone.
- Please plan accordingly based on your child's arrival date, additional training dates cannot be offered, no exceptions.
- Bring your driver's license with you to the training.
- It is not necessary to register for a training.
- ALL chaperones are required to attend a training, including WCPS employees.
- Your child's classroom teacher selects parent chaperones.
- Parents are required to attend a training every year.
- Park at the bus pavilion and not up at the Roundhouse.